What makes the DTR2450 perfect for your on-site operation? Digital technology. It enables enhanced coverage and optimum battery life and digital audio quality—which stays loud and clear everywhere you have coverage. Moreover each unit has its own unique 11-digit identification, bringing you new calling options such as Digital One-to-One calling and Digital One-to-Many calling.
The DTR2450 Digital On-Site Two-Way Radio represents a new and better way for small businesses to communicate resulting in greater employee and business productivity. Excellent service and customer satisfaction are the keys to loyalty and repeat business.
The Motorola DTR2450 radio keeps your staff connected, from the front desk and concierge to event planners and maintenance personnel. That means a more productive staff and fast response to guest needs, special events, spills, and emergencies. What's New? The Motorola DTR2450 portable features Enhanced Communication Options such as:
What's Better? These portable Digital On-Site Two-Way Radios provide Enhanced Performance with:
- Private and Secure Digital One-to-One Calling
- Private and Secure Digital One-to-Many Calling
- SMS Text Messaging
- Call Forwarding and Call Alert
- Other unique features such as Remote Disable and Remote Monitoring
*DTR coverage will vary based on terrain and conditions. High capacity battery used. Plus unlike alternative technologies, there are no monthly fees with Motorola Digital On-Site Two-Way Radios. No license fees. No per minute charges.
- Digital Audio Quality — Loud, clear audio everywhere you have coverage
- Longer Battery Life — Up to 23 hours per full charge1
- Enhanced In-Building Coverage*