Please note: We are unable to offer a repair service for gaming headsets.
With over 25 years’ experience in aviation, industrial and personal headset and eardefender repairs and repairs to aviation communication equipment, Earshot Communications specialises in the repair, service and custom build of a variety of aviation and non-aviation industry products.
Whereas many of our competitors will choose to subcontract out aviation headset repairs and other repairs and servicing to people like ourselves, coming directly to us using our in-house qualified and experienced technicians who will carry out the work on site from our in-house repair workshop, these technicians are fully manufacturer trained to carry out repairs on their equipment by companies like 3M Peltor and other leading manufactures offering you a quicker turnaround from trusted and approved engineers, all our repairs will still carry the manufactures warranty in full (If applicable) and our workshop is fully approved using only manufactures original parts and will be released fully certified by Earshot Communications Ltd.
Our manufacturer approved technicians offer custom built products and repairs using computer controlled test equipment allowing testing to the highest industry standards to:
• Headsets and Eardefenders
• Extension leads and Adaptors
• Custom Lead Manufacturing and Testing
• Splitter boxes
• Test Systems
• Hand Held and Base Radios
Our repair service covers a wide range of leading manufacturers, if your make is not listed below please contact us for your requirements, including:
• 3M Peltor (Approved)
• Sennheiser (Non Warranty)
• MSA Gallet
• Earshot Communications
Our trained technicians are experienced in working with products from a range of manufacturers, so please give us a call if your manufacturer is not listed above. We do also handle repairs for Starcom and Autocom products but these are for repairs outside the manufactures warranty period.
Our repair and build service offers:
• Free no obligation repair estimate (Many others charge for this service)
• In-house workshop repairs within 3-4 working days (subject to availability of parts) (Many others charge extra for a quicker repair service)
• Genuine parts from the original manufacturer (at a discounted cost) are used for every repair so the original manufacturers warranty remains valid where applicable.
• Fully guaranteed repairs
• Manufacturer approved technicians
• All repairs carried out to ISO 9001:2000 standards to ensure quality
• Collection and delivery service available
Our experienced repair team uses computer controlled equipment to ensure that each repair is carried out to the same high standard, giving our customers the best possible service for each and every repair.
Our very own in-house workshop and on site custom build service enables us to offer our customers a quick turnaround at no extra cost.
Get your free estimate for aviation headset repairs and Aviation Communication Equipment or put in a request for a custom built product today.