- No products in the basket.
3M Peltor Ground Crew MT53H540F-01GB Twin-Cup Headset
£209.99 PLUS VAT
Out Of Stock - Call For Availability
The 3M Peltor headset has a dynamic differential microphone with excellent ambient noise compensation and a built-in microphone amplifier. The frequency range of the earphones gives good sound reproduction.
The unique design, with double shells, gives maximum protection against loud noises, even at low frequencies.
The earphones provide superb sound reproduction, even in extremely noisy environments. The headset has an electret microphone with extremely good ambient noise compensation and a built-in microphone amplifier.
- Quick Positioning integrated microphone boom for easy handling
- Soft, wide foam and fluid-filled sealing rings and individually sprung headband wires of stainless sprung steel provide an even and consistent distribution of pressure around the ears for best possible comfort
- Standard J11 connection (Nexus TP-120)
- High attenuating double shell cups with optimised acoustic design and excellent space for the ears for best possible sound quality and comfort.
- Microphone with efficient noise compensation for clear and reliable communication
- Beam-mounted earphones that provide the least possible resonance and distortion for excellent sound reproduction even in very high noise environments.
- Numerous configurations. Overhead, neck-band and helmet attached versions to meet most users requirements.
|Single Number Rating, SNR, is calculated according to EN ISO 4869-2:1995 with a=1.
It shall be applied to C-weighted noise level measurements to estimate the A-weighted noise level effective to the ear when hearing protectors are worn.