- High-attenuating shells with optimised acoustic design and excellent space for the ears for the best possible sound quality and comfort
- Microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication
- Integrated microphone boom with Quick Positioning for easy handling
- EEX-approved headsets according to ATEX class EEX ib IIC T4
- Soft, wide, foam and fluid-filled ear cushions and individually sprung headband wires of stainless sprung steel provide an even and consistent distribution of pressure around the ears for the best possible comfort Standard J11 connection (Nexus TP-120)
- Beam-mounted earphones that provide the least possible resonance and distortion for excellent sound reproduction even in very high-noise environments
- Numerous configurations. Overhead, neckband and helmet-attached versions to meet most users’ requirements.
The 3M™ PELTOR™ Ex approved Headset offers high attenuating shells with an optimised acoustic design for the best possible sound quality and comfort.