- No products in the basket.
3M Peltor MT7H7AWS5-01GB Ground Crew Bluetooth Headset
£295.00 PLUS VAT
Out Of Stock - Call For Availability -
3M™ Peltor™ Bluetooth Ground Mechanic WS Headset MT7H7AWS5-01GB
PLEASE NOTE: This item has now been discontinued by 3M Peltor and a new version is due around June 2019.
Please message us to be added to our list of customer to contact once this product becomes available.
Peltor Ground Mechanic Wireless Solutions™ headset features Bluetooth technology, so users never have to worry about cords and wires. Everything works wirelessly, with a range of about 10 meters around the WS adapter.
Once the headset and adapter have been paired, the user only needs to switch the units on and they automatically connect.
A simple press of a button on the cup, or on an external PTT button, lets the user communicate directly with the cockpit in full duplex. Volume is easy to adjust with a plus/minus button on the side of the shell.
The headset provides effective noise attenuation even when the sound level is very high. This is important, and not just to protect your hearing. It also ensures clear, reliable communication in environments with extremely loud noise. The microphone has effective noise compensation, which prevents ambient noise from disturbing communications.
Available as standard headset as well as with level dependent function.
• Wireless connection to WS Ground Mechanic adapter using Bluetooth™ technology.
• The headset and adapter can be up to 10 meters apart and out of visible range without losing contact.
• Volume and PTT button on the shell.
• High-attenuating shells with optimised acoustic design and excellent space for the ears for the best possible sound quality and comfort.
• Microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication.
• Quick Positioning integrated microphone boom for easy handling.
• Soft, wide, foam and fluid-filled ear cushions and individually sprung headband wires of stainless sprung steel provide an even and consistent distribution of pressure around the ears for the best possible comfort.
• Beam-mounted earphones that provide the least possible resonance and distortion for excellent sound reproduction even in very high-noise environments.
• External jacket for PTT
|Attenuation rating (HML)|| H=32 M=29 L=22|
|Attenuation rating (SNR)|| 31 Decibel|
|Battery Life|| 150 Hours|
|Communication Type|| Wireless Bluetooth®, Two-Way|
|Connection Type|| Wireless Bluetooth®|
|Features|| DSP (Digital Noise Reduction), VOX function for hands free communication, Supports Bluetooth A2DP profile for streaming high quality stereo sound|
|Hearing Protection Style|| Headband|
|Product Series|| Aviation|
|Product Type|| Communications Headsets|
|Standards/Approvals|| CE Approved|
|User Type|| Aviation & Airports|