- No products in the basket.
MSA Gallet F2 X-Trem Base Helmet
£120.00 PLUS VAT
MSA Gallet F2 X-Term Base Helmet
Multifunctional and advanced protection helmet for various applications : forest fires and rescue missions, high level industrial protection, hazardous environment protection, traffic rescue protection.
The helmet is available in several versions and thus responds to all extreme applications. The new quick adjust system of this product, called the Ratchet System, reinforces the multifunctionality of the helmet without compromising comfort.
Designed as a head protection for all types of rescue situations, the F2 XTREM Traffic Rescue Helmet offers a unique flexibility thanks to its modular concept : the basic configuration is perfect for rescue operations in standard environment, providing shock, penetration, flame and electrical high level protection.
Equipped with optional hearing protection and clear visor, it is the perfect fit for traffic rescue on noisy motorways both for traffic officers, USAR groups, paramedics and police forces. With the addition of mesh visor, clearing road from trees after storm or earthquakes is safer than ever. It can also be fitted with high performance XP lamp and SCBA mask for rescue in toxic and dusty environments. On top of all that, the unparalleled comfort and stability of the F2 XTREM Traffic Rescue Helmet eliminates all inconvenience for the wearer.
- High resistance, high temperature thermoplastic shell with polyurethane paint, to provide optimal shock and penetration performance.
- Quick adjustment Ratchet System, for easy setting of head size while the helmet is on the head, even with a gloved hand.
- Retention system with 3 point high comfort chinstrap including chincup, and several adjustment points for optimized stability whatever head size and morphology of the wearer.
- Attachment points for additionnal equipment used in various types of operations : ear protection, face protection (mesh visor or polycarbonate clear screen), high performance lamps, full face mask.
- Retroreflective stickers (optional) to increase visibility in tough conditions, with the possibility to fully customize the helmet thanks to printed stickers.
- High performance goggles (optional) for specific eye protection against fumes, dust and high speed particles (EN166 compliance).
- Outer shell: Non Vented, Injected high temperature thermoplastic material
- Cradle: Quick adjustment, high comfort Ratchet patented cradle
- Chinstrap: 3 point non fire chinstrap with integrated chincup
- Head Sizes: 52 to 64 cm
- Weight: 650 g (± 30 g)
- Available colors: Red, black, photoluminescent, white, blue, yellow, grey, orange fluo
EN12492 (except ventilation)
EN443 (Only for flame resistance)
EN397/A1 (Only for electrical isolation
EN 397 standard
Certification according to head protection standards applicable to technical rescue, wildland fires and other applications depending on the helmet configuration
Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Orange, photoluminescent, Red, White, Yellow